The results are in....

and I took home two 3rd place trophies, which ain't so bad.

I was a little disappointed in my placing (I could have sworn I had 2nd locked in), but I am not at all disappointed in how I looked or presented myself.  I actually did quite well on stage and was told I seemed a natural with the stage presence and all.  So, I've decided to be happy with third and use the frustration and energy to do better next time.

More later in the week, as I begin to come back to life and get back to a schedule, but I promised you photos, so here ya go!







3 comments:

Anonymous | October 5, 2010 at 2:48 AM

Congratulations, good work!

rockinkez | October 5, 2010 at 12:02 PM

oh my god. i can't believe how much you've transformed yourself! you are so brave getting up on stage! well done. you should be proud of 3rd :)

Caroline | October 6, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Thanks, gals!

Post a Comment