A little something more about me

On Monday, I may dress like this...

  


And Tuesday, like this...


      



And on both days, I'll feel completely, utterly, 100 % like myself.

This month's Vogue (July 2010) blew me away ~ with the Magnificent Obsession (featuring Ewan McGregor and Natalia Vodianova, photographed by Peter Lindbergh) and an absolutely jaw-dropping, breathtaking, couldn't-stop-staring photo spread of Marion Cotillard (photographed by Mario Testino).  I think she may be the most beautiful woman in film today.



All images from Vogue, July 2010



1 comments:

infodaisy | July 8, 2010 at 9:12 AM

Wasn't it a gorgeous issue? It was my in flight reading for the trip to IN. I missed my "girly-girls" to trade with and had to buy my own Marie Clare for the return flight.

Post a Comment