Down, but not quite out

Please forgive the radio silence.  I suppose it should be "blog silence" but that doesn't have quite the same ring, does it? I may have avoided jet lag, but I got someone's stinky cold.  I've been making it through work each day this week, but mornings and evenings are no longer periods of motivation, creativity or productivity.  More like periods of hacking and sneezing, sniffling and sleeping.  But not writing.  Not blogging.  Lots of thinking, though.  My physical depletion hasn't been accompanied by mental depletion and while my body may be slumped on the couch, my mind feels focused and sharp.  This is good!  And it also means that there will be lots of writing and blogging soon to come.  Stay Tuned.  Achoo.

5 comments:

rockinkez | May 21, 2010 at 6:59 AM

hope you feel lots better soon :)

Anonymous | May 21, 2010 at 3:37 PM

The 'New Girl' is right. Get better !
KP

Christina Schweighofer | May 21, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Bless you! I really enjoy your blog and am looking forward to your next post. Get well soon!

Anonymous | May 22, 2010 at 7:22 AM

Gute Besserung!

Caroline | May 22, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Thank you, everyone! I'm feeling a bit better today. Still achey and coughing, but can't bring myself to lie on the couch again (did that most of yesterday), so I'm moving and grooving again...some.

Post a Comment