I've been busy

I haven't been ignoring y'all for no reason.  Seems my world, my life, my....well, everything, is about my upcoming competition.  2 weeks from tomorrow.  gulp.  Things are looking good.  I like my back.  I like my arms.  I like my abs.  Still working on that lower half.


Here's a peek at where I am two weeks out.  Not my fave photos or poses, but I'm using this is a way to  keep myself honest and on track - keep myself working toward the goal.  I don't have my fancy suit yet, but I do have the shoes!





 


And definitely still working on my posing.  I had a lesson last Friday in How To Walk.  Think model walk.  Swish the hips, roll the shoulders, look natural but command attention while simultaneously flexing the legs with each step, keeping the abs tight, smile, but not in a too-fake-way.  Um, I'm quite certain there was more to it, but I'm at a loss at the moment.


I'm also experimenting with fake tans so I can be browner than a berry in two weeks.  The first is just about worn off.  It was not the exact color I was hoping for, so back to another salon with a different solution this weekend for another try.

3 comments:

rockinkez | September 20, 2010 at 6:33 AM

blimey, you really have been working out!!!

AMHall | September 20, 2010 at 6:55 PM

Amazing -- I am totally impressed!!! Can we come see you compete?

Anonymous | September 23, 2010 at 4:02 AM

Wow, impressing! Good luck for the competition!

Post a Comment