Goal....keep an eye on the goal.

I had to make a "big" decision today.  Do I go to yoga this morning or not?  I love my yoga class - I love the class, the teacher, the progress I've made with my Bird of Paradise, and I love it as part of my Saturday Morning Routine.

Recently, though, I set myself new fitness goal and the schedule I need to follow to meet this goal requires me to hit the gym today for a shoulder/bicep weight workout and a bit of cardio.  It also means I've been at the gym every day this week lifting weights and doing cardio workouts.  And, boy, does my body feel it!  I love my yoga class, but it is quite a workout in itself.  To attempt both yoga and my workout today would be too much.

So, yoga, I love you, but I'll have to come back to you.  Perhaps I'll be able to take on more next Saturday, but in the meantime, I'm going to revel in the fact that I'm making this decision without too much hemming and hawing and worrying about whether it's the "right decision to make."  I'm just going to grab my iPod and go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment