Calling all American Girl blog readers in Vienna

I'm not sure exactly how to make it work, but I love the idea of a little meet & greet with folks in Vienna when we're there in a couple weeks.  Perhaps I could pick a place, a day and time and anyone who is interested and available could join me for a coffee, a white wine spritzer, a chat.  It's coming up quickly ~ we arrive on the afternoon of Saturday, May 8 and leave Thursday morning, May 13 ~ maybe something on Sunday, May 9 or one of the weekday evenings?

I have so thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated your thoughts, comments, suggestions on An American Girl these past few months and I'd love to say hello and thank you in person when I have the chance.

6 comments:

Anonymous | April 25, 2010 at 3:07 PM

Hey why not, if nothing dazwischen kommt ("comes in between") I would love too! Keep us posted!

Greetings from a sort of swedish Vienna girl, in Stockholm at the moment :)

Anonymous | April 25, 2010 at 3:09 PM

PS: If I am allowed that it, not being american ;)

rockinkez | April 26, 2010 at 9:14 AM

hey, that sounds like fun! if i'm free i'll definitely be there (but its not like i've got loads going on in the diary at the moment!). let us know where & when....

Dorte | April 26, 2010 at 1:22 PM

that sounds like a good idea! hope you managed to pre-pack in your carry-on suitcase. I'm amazed by how organized you are ahead of time. I could certainly learn from that...

kate wiseman | April 27, 2010 at 11:20 PM

ok... sounds good! i would love this!

xx kate
transatlanticsketches.com

Anonymous | April 28, 2010 at 1:32 AM

Would be fun to meet all of you in person!

Post a Comment