A Glass of Wine and Berry Pie

I just delivered a presentation to students in the Library Technology program at Diablo Valley College on public libraries and public relations and how public relations can affect public library funding. Exciting stuff!

And perhaps not the most exciting topic for a blog, but don't worry, I'm not going to bore you with those particular details.  All I'm going to say is ...... aaaaaah.

Aaaaah....I feel such a HUGE sense of relief!  This presentation was the last of a bunch of big(ish) projects I had on my work to-do list this month and at this very moment I feel as though a very large weight has been lifted from my shoulders. At this very moment, as I sit in my living room with a glass a wine and my laptop, a chic flick on in the background because my husband is out and can't make fun of me, dinner in the oven and berry pie waiting for dessert, I feel perfectly relaxed and happy.   Aaaah. 
Cheers! 

Photo Credit: Michele Ferretti



4 comments:

infodaisy | March 24, 2010 at 7:09 AM

Off to pick up my check this morning. I have the same feeling. Cheers!

Anonymous | March 28, 2010 at 4:23 AM

I tried to post something about how to order a whitewinespritzer in Austria here (important knowledge! :), did you get it? Or did I do something wrong? Cheers from Austria!

Caroline | March 28, 2010 at 6:45 AM

Mimie - Nein. I did not get the info on how to order a whitewinespritzer, but I would love that information. Please share again! Danke.

Anonymous | March 28, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Hi again :) I wrote that you soon will be in Vienna, drinking your wine in the sun.. And at the same time I just wanted to mention that in Austria the whitewinespritzer is called weisser Spritzer, it is important that you don't say Weinschorle (german expression);)Just a detail, but very important :) But you probably knew that already?

Liebe Grüße
mimie

Post a Comment