Mann und Frau

Please pardon the lapse in writing....I've been off. Busy. Getting married!

It's been a great week, and, well, it seemed busy to me, although it was nowhere near as full as most people's when they get married.  A simple ceremony at San Francisco City Hall.  Dinner. Night in the City. Brunch.  We did it just the way we wanted, which isn't always easy to explain or to make happen.  I suppose that's what we're doing with Vienna as well.....something that's just for us and just us, doing it our way.

But we do have the love and support of many people - for our wedding and for our move.  I was reminded of that this week.  And it made me smile.


The question now is, do we have to (or should we) do it all again when we get to Vienna?  Not that I mind, just curious....

0 comments:

Post a Comment